Plot:
The story’s about two brothers who open an Italian restaurant but they don’t do too well. Not because the food’s bad, but because the chef, one of the brothers, refuses to change his masterpieces into the dishes customers expect. They start having money problems so they do what the owner of a restaurant nearby suggests, to create a wonderful event where jazz singer Louis Prima will supposedly be. I wasn’t able to watch the last part of the movie, so I went ahead and read the ending, I read they fail anyways and end up going back to Italy :( I hope wikipedia’s lying.
Opinion:
At first I didn’t want to see it because I couldn’t trust a movie where Marc Anthony starred, but I ended up liking it and really suffering when I couldn’t watch the ending.
Setting:
It’s the fifties in the United States.
Director:
Stanley Tucci & Campbell Scott
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario